Celebrity gossip is a blog of gossiping about celebrity. In this blog we will discuss about celebrity lifestyle, celebrity secret,celebrity news,celebrity scandal,hot celebrity gossip,celebrity beauty secrets etc. Keep touch with us and know exciting news about your celebrity.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

James Bond 007 found out: Daniel Craig will reprise his function in 2019 – notwithstanding announcing he’d instead ‘cut back his wrists’ than go back

James Bond 007 found out: Daniel Craig will reprise his function in 2019 – notwithstanding announcing he’d instead ‘cut back his wrists’ than go back

The 49-year-old actor claimed he’d "rather slash his wrists" than reprise the role of the secret agent – but it seems the film star had a complete change of heart.
The actor made the announcement on Stephen Colbert’s The Late Show on Tuesday night, confirming that he will play James Bond again.
Speaking to the US chat show host, he said: "I have been quite cagey about it. I have been doing interviews all day and people have been asking me and I think I’ve been rather coy.
"But kind of felt like if I was going to speak the truth I should speak truth to you."

James Bond 007 found out: Daniel Craig will reprise his function in 2019 – notwithstanding announcing he’d instead ‘cut back his wrists’ than go back

Colbert then replied: "We could use some good news here. Daniel Craig, will you return as James Bond?"
Craig then answers: "Yes."

Previously, the actor told TimeOut in an interview that he would never be returning to play the classic ladies man. 
At the time, he said: "Now? I’d rather break this glass and slash my wrists.

James Bond 007 found out: Daniel Craig will reprise his function in 2019 – notwithstanding announcing he’d instead ‘cut back his wrists’ than go back

"No, not at the moment. Not at all. That’s fine. I’m over it at the moment. We’re done. All I want to do is move on.
"I haven’t given it any thought. For at least a year or two, I just don’t want to think about it.
"I don’t know what the next step is. I’ve no idea. Not because I’m trying to be cagey. Who the f**k knows?

James Bond 007 found out: Daniel Craig will reprise his function in 2019 – notwithstanding announcing he’d instead ‘cut back his wrists’ than go back

"At the moment, we’ve done it. I’m not in discussion with anybody about anything.
"If I did another Bond movie, it would only be for the money."
The movie’s cast and director will reportedly be announced "at a later date", Eon Productions said in a statement. 

Watch the video here :



Read more about :

Hollywood's Top 10 Popular Singer in 2016
Gigi Hadid Opts Ab-Baring Cashmere Sweat Suit





Source : http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1135575/james-bond-007-revealed-daniel-craig-reprise-role-2019-fifth-slit-wrists

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Copyright © Celebrity gossip | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com