Celebrity gossip is a blog of gossiping about celebrity. In this blog we will discuss about celebrity lifestyle, celebrity secret,celebrity news,celebrity scandal,hot celebrity gossip,celebrity beauty secrets etc. Keep touch with us and know exciting news about your celebrity.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Selena Gomez Reveals How She Is Doing Now After Scary Lupus Diagnosis


Selena Gomez Reveals How She Is Doing Now After Scary Lupus Diagnosis


So scary! Selena Gomez shocked us all back in Oct. when she revealed she underwent chemotherapy to deal with her Lupus diagnosis. Now that she’s been working hard to promote her new album, the singer is revealing how she’s coping with the autoimmune disorder.


Selena Gomez, 23, stunned us all when she revealed that she was diagnosed with Lupus and could have had a stroke! She stated that the condition was the reason she cancelled the Australian and Asian stops of her Stars Dance tour in late 2013. Sel’s now giving us an update on how she’s doing after her shocking admission and we so hope she’s doing well!


Selena Gomez Reveals How She Is Doing Now After Scary Lupus Diagnosis


“It has been overwhelming and the response has been very supportive, which is nice — but it still makes me a little uncomfortable,” the “Good For You” singer told Billboard in comments published on Dec. 3. “I waited for the right time to talk about it because I am in a great place and I’m very healthy. I’m not trying to be loud about it: It was time to use my platform to help.” What great news!





Back in Oct. she made the bombshell revelation to the publication that, “I was diagnosed with lupus, and I’ve been through chemotherapy. That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke,” Selena confessed when discussing the time she took away from the spotlight, which many assumed had something to do with her breakup with Justin Bieber and/or addiction struggles. “I wanted so badly to say, ‘You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re *ssholes.’ I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again,” she said. You can purchase Selena’s amazing new album Revival by clicking here.




Lupus is an autoimmune disease that flares up occasionally and spurs symptoms such as chronic fatigue, fever, joint pain, rashes and chest pain. While there is no cure for it, there are treatments available so that the condition can be controlled. We’re so happy Selena’s feeling better!



Watch the video here :
















Source :   http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/05/selena-gomez-lupus-update-disease-healthy/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Copyright © Celebrity gossip | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com